PADI Open Water Diver Certification - All Inclusive!
Course Difficulty: Easy, 99% Pass rate, all boat diving, no difficult beach diving.
Be prepared to laugh and smile a lot, and don't be surprised if you come away absolutely thrilled--scuba diving does that to people. FAQ's
Our Promise & Guarantee: We guarantee to give you the most adventurous and educational Scuba experience possible. When you complete your training with us, you will be a confident and well-trained diver ready to explore the underwater world. We're dedicated to educating divers and protecting the aquatic environment--so besides the basics, you will also be taught buoyancy skills and fish identification to aid you in becoming a more knowledgable and confident diver.
Level: The Open Water Diver is recommended to never exceed 60ft, your recreational limit is 130ft, you must always dive with a buddy & never explore solo, log all dives for proof of experience, eligible to enroll in the advanced diver program or specialty courses.
Total Commitment: Two full weekends & online homework.
When: Courses start every weekend all year around and yes YOU CAN break the two weekends apart (break-up reschedule fee applies).
Hours (might vary):
1. Complete book sections 1,2,3 (3-4 hours) all 5 chapters if you can.
2. Pickup your rental gear & purchase your personal gear 4-7 days prior (1-2 hours)
3. Saturday is pool & homework review (6hr day)
4. Sunday is a trip to Catalina Island or Anacapa Island (8-10hr day depending on weather)
5. Complete last two book 4 & 5 (2hrs)
6. Second Saturday is more pool & a final exam (typically an 6hr)
7. Second Island aventure trip (8-10hr day depending on weather)
Exact Schedule: 2-4 days prior to the start, your instructor will text you the exact schedule (similar to above), reminders, directions to boat dock and parking info.
1. FREE FOR LIMITED TIME $25 Gift Card towards personal items (like your own mask, snorkel & fin package).
2. PADI study manual (or upgrade to online homework for $50 more)
3. Lifetime, world-wide PADI Open Water Diver certification card.
4. TWO ISLAND BOAT TICKETS INCLUDED with Meals (no one else does this)
5. All Scuba equipment rentals are included but you'll need to buy your own perfect fitting mask, snorkel, boots & fins.
6. All requried lessons taught by our top-rated, fun & safe instructors.
7. Instagram & Facebook pics during your adventures.
$689.oo with videos & manual (normally $899)
$739.oo with eLearning code (normally $935)
Ask Us about "FREE Certification" with total head-to-toe scuba equipment purchase.
Questions? We're ready to assist you. Call 888-728-2252 or 310-398-5759
Tags: Padi, Padi-certification, Scuba-diver-certification, Los-angeles-scuba-program, Top-rated-scuba-school-los-angeles, La-scuba-diving, Dive-certification, Open-water-diver-course-los-angeles, Top-rated-california-scuba-training
Website Design by Speedy Solutions, Inc.