- atmospheric gases
- respiration and circulation
- decompression illness
- oxygen and diving injuries
- handling oxygen units
- oxygen delivery systems and components
The instructor will review the examination with each participant to ensure 100 percent understanding of the material.
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Assess the scene and oxygen provider safety.
- Identify the main components of the DAN Oxygen Unit.
- Assemble and deploy a DAN Oxygen Unit.
- Select and prepare the appropriate oxygen mask.
- Operate an oxygen unit and using these oxygen-delivery devices:
- demand inhalator valve and mask
- constant-flow, nonrebreather mask
- manually triggered ventilator and/or bag valve mask
Schedule: One night, 7pm to 10pm
- PADI Oxygen Provider manual
- Certification card
- Use of O2 Kits
- Credit towards earning your Master Scuba Diver rating