EFR Instructor Certification Course
Why EFR Instructor?
How Do I Become an EFR Instructor? If you are a PADI Divemaster (or higher) without CPR and first aid instructor credentials, take the full Emergency First Response Instructor Training course conducted by PADI Course Directors who are also EFR Instructor Trainers.
Here’s what the course covers:
• Emergency First Response orientation and why the course was developed
• Emergency First Response Corporation orientation
• Orientation to Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care courses
• How Emergency First Response differs from other CPR and first aid courses
• Course design, flexibility and international consistency
• View portions of the Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care Video
• Skills review from the course, including AED orientation
Training material for the Participant:
• Deluxe Kit: Includes Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care Manual (with independent study section, skill workbook and reference guide) a deluxe zip binder and the First Aid Pack.
• First Aid Pack: Includes rolls, bandages, gauze, gloves and mouth barrier.
• Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care Video.
For the Instructor:
• Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care Instructor Guide with binder
• Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care Video
• Emergency First Response Decal
• Emergency First Response Participant Certificate
• Emergency First Response Completion Card Registration Form
Tuition: $395 with complete instructor crew pac and lessons
What's next you ask?...
Tags: 5-star-idc-dive-center, Aed-classes, Dan, Cpr, Cpr-classes, Efr, Diver-emergency-managment-provider, Los-angeles-underwater-instructor-certification-course
Website Design by Speedy Solutions, Inc.