PRO | DIVEMASTER CERTIFICATION
PADI Divemaster is the first step in becoming a leader in the scuba world and getting paid for what you love to do.
Divemaster Candidates (DMCs) will be challenged to not only be better divers themselves, but to serve as an example for newer divers to follow.
Our DM course is built to take you to the next level of diving, and many professional divers will tell you that it’s the divemaster course than really separates the casual from the committed.
DMCs assist instructors with classes and are given a hands on experience of what it takes to be a dive professional.
- Rescue Diver certified with any agency
- Medical form signed by your doctor LQQK, Sign & Print
- Minimum of 40 logged dives (60 to graduate)
- 18 years old
What can Divemasters do?
- Work at local dive centers, on live-aboard dive boats and exotic resort locations
- Assist Instructors with students
- Lead Scuba Divers on guided dive tours
- Teach Discover Snorkeling programs
- Conduct Scuba Review programs for certified divers
- Lead certified divers on local diving experiences
- Get a job abroad
- Get keyman pro deals
Twelve Academic topics will be covered and there will be eight exams.
Topics include: Physics, Physiology, Diving Equipment, Supervising Certified Divers, Risk management, Business of Diving, Diving Career, Role of the Divemaster, Supervising Students in Training, Skills and Environment, and the Recreational Dive Planner, and the Theory of Diving.
Waterman-ship and skills assessment include: 400yd swim, 800yd snorkel/fin swim, 100yd tired diver tow, 15 minute tread water, basic skills circuit, rescue practice & evaluation and buddy breathing equipment exchange.
Divemaster Crewpac $348
Trainer Fees $450
Sample Schedule: LQQK