COURSES | TRY IT IN THE POOL FIRST FOR $99
Time Commitment: One Saturday Afternoon
Have you ever wondered what it's like to breathe underwater? Or be weightless?
If you want to find out but aren't quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, the "Try it First" Discover Scuba Diving program will let you see if you like it. During the Discover Scuba Diving Experience you'll learn how to use scuba equipment in shallow water and get a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. There is nothing like breathing underwater for the very first time. It takes a little getting used to but after a few minutes participants realize how easy and truly awesome scuba diving really is.
You be guided thru the basics under the direct supervision of an Eco Dive Center instructor. It's really easy and fun.
- You'll learn how to make yourself weightless and swim around effortlessly
- Practice how to Zen, relax, and enjoy breathing underwater
- Skills and safety rules that will carry over to your full scuba certification course when you take the next step
All the equipment you will need is included in the Discover Scuba Diving Experience at Eco Dive Center. You'll use all the basic scuba gear including a mask, snorkel, fins, a buoyancy compensating jacket that also carries your scuba tank, a scuba regulator to breathe from, and instrumentation to monitor depth and air supply. It's all included and you don't have to buy any gear!
- Just your willingness
- Swimsuit & towel
To take the "Try it First" Discover Scuba Diving program...
- You must be at least 10 years old
- You must have some basic swimming skills
- You must be in good health
Steps to start...
- Call to reserve or click the "Sign Up" button below
- You will be called within 12hrs if purchased online, please have your Saturday date ready for reservations consultant
- You'll meet your instructor at the dive center on your selected Saturday
- Typically a 2-4 hr session. Depends on the size of the group.
Then if you love it (we know you will)... continue on to get Open Water Certified!